Ongoing intelligence programmes for telecom Insiders
Our ongoing, licence-based intelligence services deliver comprehensive, regular, and accessible reports that capture and present the complete worldwide activities and strategies of the biggest telecoms groups. Clients are industry stakeholders who have a common and vested interest in learning more about the behaviour and activities occurring in and around these large and complex operator groups. Access to these reports is purchased through a licence, with reports delivered ten times a year.
WHO USES OUR SERVICES?
We supply sales intelligence services that inform licensed users about what’s happening in and around their biggest customer accounts. We are employed by account management teams to help them grow and nurture strategic business relationships, by giving knowledge advantage. We provide detailed and authoritative intelligence and understanding of all the activities happening inside and around major or prospective (growth) customers, helping defend and build relations with key accounts. With our services, your people can:
- Always impress at any level of engagement — right up to CxO-level.
- Know the detail behind customer activities and so better identify and capture new opportunities
- Focus and enhance your chances of building additional cross- and up-sell revenue.
- Be best briefed and positioned to widen relationships with strategic, long-term customers.
- Keep a closer ear to the ground for any impending threats.
Quite unlike any other resources, we ensure the intelligence you receive closely follows your existing and target customers, delivering directly to your dedicated sales, commercial and operational account teams across your major account organisations to ensure you are always expertly briefed. Our research and analyst teams are established and dedicated experts with more than a decade’s experience in the telecoms and technology sectors. Please contact us for further information.